Schengen Visitor Visa
Do you want to visit Europe with a Schengen visitor visa and have no idea on visa issues?
Then you are in the right place. We, at CareerGro Overseas Consultancy, help people to get Europe/Schengen visitor visa easily by making them understand all related things. Schengen visitor visa is an authorization given by Europe to visit European Countries for a few months and there is no need to have the citizenship of Europe to apply for this visa.
The Schengen area has 26 states and the person who gets Schengen visitor visa can visit all the 26 states that include Austria, Belgium, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. Depending on the type of visitor visa you applied, you will have single or multiple entries, but you cannot stay for more than 3 months.
To apply for the Schengen visitor visa, a flawless plan is required and it can be done perfectly by the best overseas consultancy in Hyderabad, CarereerGro. Our expert immigration and visa consultants will explain the process of applying for visa clearly to the people and help in fast approval, however, the processing will take 10 – 15 days. Only the person with all required documents and sufficient financial ability should apply for the Schengen visitor visa and the required documents list is here:
– Passport with at least 6 months validity
Filled and signed Schengen visitor visa application form should be submitted
– Recent passport-size color photograph (35mm x 45mm) should be submitted
– Enough bank balance to travel and stay in Europe is required
– A letter with the purpose of the visit and the duration you stay there.
– Medical insurance policies up to 30,000 Euros
– Ticket itinerary with hotel reservation is required
– If you are employed, appointment letter by your employer and the salary-slip from the previous company is required.
– If you are self-employed, registration certificate of the company, covering letter on letterhead, bank statements, and tax returns should be submitted.
– Though the applicant is a minor and wants to visit Europe, he/she can apply for a Schengen visitor visa but both the parents have to sign the application form. If the person has only one parent, then the candidate can get a sign from that single parent. If the parents are divorced and shares custody of the child, then the application should be signed by both.
– Income tax returns for the past 3 years are required.
The application form should be flawless so that people are required to fill it carefully and there are many unknown things they have to face while filling the form if the candidate is applying for the first time. But there is no worry when you seek the support of CareerGro Overseas Consultancy for visa processing as our knowledgeable and specialized team will fill up your application form in front you and ensures everything is happening perfectly. So, what you are waiting for! Come, visit the top visa processing consultancy in Hyderabad, CareerGro, to get your European visitor visa without any delay.
For more information about Europe visa contact Careergro Overseas