Study in Australia Through Careergro Overseas
Australia is the third most popular destination for International Students. Australia is a Multi-culture society with immigrants from more than 200 countries. It has 8 of top 100 Universities in the world, 5 of the top 30 cities in the world, 9th in terms of university ranking and gets $ 2,00,000,000 in Annual Government for international students. Study in Australia and get government recognized certificates from top universities in Australia.
Global Recognition: Australian degrees are recognized worldwide and have a very high standard of Education System. The Australian Government have taken initiative to regulate and maintain high standards of its Universities. All the courses have to be certified and approved before being offered to international students.
A range of Course: Australian Institutions offers PhD, Masters, Bachelors & Vocational courses covering all range of specializations. There are multiple institutions offering programs in Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering, etc Australia is recognized as a world leader in many disciplines. Australian universities have developed a reputation for adapting latest technologies into their curriculum. This has resulted in world-class facilities and well-equipped labs and classrooms. All the courses conducted by Australian universities comes us Australian Qualification Framework and protection to International students through Education Services for Overseas Students.
Cost of Living/ Jobs: International students are allowed to work part-time while they study, which helps them to bear the cost of studying in Australia. The living standard in Australia is the best in the world.
Climate: Climate of Australian is very similar to India where students will not have any climate issues.
Why Study in Australia?
There are 6 facts why to choose Australia as your destination for achieving dreams.
- Australia stands for 3rd most popular international student destination in the world.
- Australia is the only the country which has 8 top universities out of 100 universities all over the globe.
- Australian education system is ranking in the 9th place ahead of Germany, Japan, Georgia and New Zealand.
- Australia has 5 best student cities out of 30.
- Australian Government invests approximately $200,000,000 for international student scholarships.
- Australian Universities feature in the top 50 ranked Universities in the world for the following reasons:
- Arts & Humanities
- Clinical, Pre-Clinical & Health
- Engineering & Technology
- Life, Physical, & Social Sciences
Scholarships to Study in Australia:
Careergro Overseas Consultancy provides you with the complete information about free student scholarships and helps you financially to study in Australia. Scholarships are offered by the Australian Government, Education Organizations, and different other open and private affiliations. You can utilize the inquiry instrument accessible on each page of this site to discover scholarships, alongside contact points of interest for the establishment giving them the scholarship.
Some of the major scholarship programs to study in Australia:
- Australia Awards
- Australian Government Research Training Program
- Australia APEC Women in Research Fellowship
Who can apply for the scholarship to Study in Australia?
All grants recorded on our site are accessible to Indian students. Numerous are accessible to understudies of all nationalities, however, all grants conditions are set by the university or association offering the grant and applications must be done specifically with the grant supplier. To see whether you are qualified to get a grant you should contact the association offering the grant.
There are approximately about 43 Universities in Australia. Out of that 40 are Australian Universities, 2 are international universities and one private speciality university. Here is some of the Top Australian Universities List:
- Australian National University
- University of Canberra
- Australian Catholic University
- Charles Sturt University
- Macquarie University
- University of Sydney
- University of Newcastle
- University of New South Wales
- Charles Darwin University
- Bond University
How to Apply To Study in Australia?
Careergro Overseas Consultancy provides the hassle-free plan to study in Australia. Some of them are as follows:
- Choose the Universities in Australia
- Check for the Admission criteria & Visa requirements
- Apply for the University
- Receive the offer letter from the Australian University
- Receive the Enlistment in the University
- Apply for Visa
- Plan to migrate to Australia
Visas to Study in Australia:
For the purpose of studies, apply for the student visa which is also known as Subclass 500.
For visiting or working holidays, apply for Visitors Visa, Working Holiday Visa, Student Guardian, and Temporary Graduate.
Entry level Requirements for Study in Australia:
- English Language Requirements
- Academic Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Health insurance
Similar to study in USA click here.