Study in New Zealand
New Zealand is a part of the region in the southwestern Pacific Sea comprising of a couple of primary islands; the two islands are set apart by volcanoes. On the North Island Capital Wellington, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, i.e., it has the most expensive national museum. New Zealand is one of the best places to work and study among the globe. Study in New Zealand at top universities through Careergro Overseas Consultancy and get government certified authentication. Find more about our high positioning training framework and staggering way of life. There are numerous motivations to ponder in New Zealand.
Why Study in New Zealand?
- New Zealand country has a world-class education system.
- New Zealand education provides better careers around the globe.
- New Zealand is the world’s second most peaceful country with the lowest rate of corruption in the world.
- New Zealand has an extraordinary lifestyle and enjoys a new adventure every day.
- It has the new way of Education System.
- People in New Zealand are welcoming, friendly and respect other region students.
Some of the top Universities to study in New Zealand are listed below:
University of Auckland, Auckland
University of Otego, Dunedin
Auckland University of Technology, Auckland
Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington
University of Canterbury, Christchurch
University of Waikato, Hamilton
Lincoln University, Lincoln
How much does it cost to Study in New Zealand?
While New Zealand is a phenomenal place to think about for international students, it has one downside, instructive expenses.
- Education Cost in science and Engineering can go from NZ$25,000 (£12,000) consistently.
- Approximately, expenses for Arts or Humanities costs from NZ$20,000 (£9,680) a year.
- Dentistry and pharmaceutical have a tendency to be the most costly degrees – NZ$75,000 (£36,300) every year.
Eligibility Criteria to study in New Zealand:
These fluctuate between Study programs and levels. For each course, Indian students should meet a base English dialect (language) necessity. Along with that, a base scholarly record of 65% or more in Class XII will be required. Organisations and Certificate programs are accessible to students who have secured underneath 60%. Students ought to have finished 18 years old before joining a degree program.
Admission requirements to study in New Zealand:
- You need to have at least, two academic reference letters from professors
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Class X, Class XII and Degree.
- If you have work experience, you have to submit two recommendation letters either from manager or from the employers
- Updated Resume
- IELTS/GRE/TOEFL score reports
- Applying to the universities which fit our interests
- Appear for interviews online
- At last, if you are qualified for any of the universities in New Zealand then, apply for the student visa
The scholarship is available for the eligible students to Study in New Zealand.
For more information about study in New Zealand contact Careergro Overseas.