Study in Spain
Spain, is also known as the Kingdom of Spain is a nation for the most part situated on the Iberian Landmass in Europe, with their additionally being two expansive archipelagos, the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Ocean and the Canary Islands off the African Atlantic drift, two urban communities, Ceuta and Melilla, on the African terrain and a few little islands in the Alboran Ocean close to the African drift. The country’s territory is delineated toward the south and east by the Mediterranean Sea beside a little land constrain with Gibraltar; around the north and upper east by France, Andorra, and the Straight of Biscay; and toward the west and northwest by Portugal and the Atlantic Sea. This is the best choice to choose Spain as your destination goal and Study in Spain to get recognized degrees from the universities in Spain . Study in Spain through Careergro Overseas educational consultancy.
Why Study in Spain?
Spain is the one which is having the better education system for International students. Spain is also having the most beautiful tourist places. Learn Spanish by studying in Spain. Spanish is the second most language spoken in the world after English. Spain has affordable tuition fees and cost of living is low. Spain has the wonderful climate and it is divided into four seasons. Spain is the peaceful and friendly country where you can make new friends easily with everyone you meet there. Study in Spain and get government accredited degrees from top Universities in Spain.
Spain provides popular courses like:
- The Law Field Of Spain
- Arts and Humanities
- Marketing and Finance
- Science Degrees
- Spanish Courses
- Hospitality Management
Some of the top universities to Study in Spain:
University of Catalonia
Polytechnic University of Valencia
University of Valencia
University of Barcelona
International University of La Rioja
Complutense University of Madrid
King Juan Carlos University
Alfonso C El Sabio University
Catholic University of San Antonio
Cardenal Herrera University
How much does it cost to Study in Spain?
- Public universities in Spain, the expenses range up to 2100 EUR/Years for Bachelors Degree.
- Private universities in Spain, the tuition fee ranges up to 3300 Euro/Year.
- In Barcelona and Madrid, you need to have 1300 Euro as monthly expenses and for other cities, it ranges from 800-850 Euro/month.
- Basic utilities in Spain is about 120 Euro/month
Eligibility Criteria to Study in Spain:
- For Bachelor’s Degree, students have to submit their class XII certificates with an aggregate of 60%.
- For Masters Degree, students have to submit their bachelors’ degree authentication from Organisation with an aggregate of 60%.
- For PhD Studies, candidates have to submit their Bachelors and Masters Degree in the relevant stream.
Documents required for submitting to Universities of Spain:
- Application form with filled information
- Application Fee which is non-refundable
- Should maintain sufficient financial assets
- A valid passport
- Complete information about the university and courses you been applied for
- Recommendation letters from previous study professors
- IELTS/GRE/TOEFL scores report
Loans, Scholarships and Grants are also available to study in Spain.
Students chose Spain as their educational destination because:
- Affordable Fees
- Quality of Education
- Open Culture and facilities for International Education
- Lower Cost of Living
- Top-ranked schools in Engineering and Hospitality
- Opportunity to learn Spanish Language
For more information contact us now