Interested to study In this Country ?

USA Visa

Applicants looking to a visit USA as a visitor need to apply for Visiting Visa (B1/B2). B1/B2 or visitor visa is for people travelling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) i.e. business personalities attending educational, USA Visa in Hyderabad from CareerGro overseas consultancy scientific, professional or business conferences/conventions, negotiating contracts or for pleasure including tourism, marriages, visiting relatives, attending graduation ceremonies, and medical treatment (B-2). 

The normal duration of the visa is 10 Years multiple entries but the visitors can stay unto 6 months at one time. The duration of stay is decided by the immigration officials at the port of entry.

Our Services

End to end Guidance support

We help you achieve your dreams. Careergro is the mentor that you are looking for. We provide the guidance necessary to help you achieve your hidden potential.

Studying abroad has its challenges. There are many things that a prospective student will need to consider before making the jump. Most countries have their own rules and regulations that the student will be required to follow. We are the go-to consultant in Hyderabad for your overseas education needs and offer unparallel advice in the offshore education space.

Admissions abroad, Application Submission and Scholarships

Student Background analysis and verification

Psychometric and Aptitude testing

Career Counselling

Education Loan and Financial guidance


Travel Assistance

Visa Assistance